Author Topic: 7 Days to Die!  (Read 687 times)

Offline rpb3000

• Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
7 Days to Die!
« on: January 08, 2016, 02:48:09 AM »
In other news, we also have a derpmode 7 Days to Die server up and running. Search for "Derpstep" in the modded server list from the main menu. Password is "okidokiloki"

Server is in nearly-vanilla state, random gen world. Slight tweaks to some of the server settings for a smidge more beginner friendliness. I'll look into customizations and mods later, tho there won't be nearly as much out there yet as there is for Minecraft due to the game still being in alpha. Have fun!

Offline rpb3000

• Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Re: 7 Days to Die!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 10:04:23 PM »
As you could prolly tell, that server has been down since an hd failure just under a year ago.

HOWEVER.

I'll be launching a new, limited-run server with the next update, due out either later this month or sometime next month. It'll be the official Navezgane map, and I'll be coming up with some goals and objectives for us to obtain between now and then. It'll also be running on vanilla, no mods. If you're interested in what to expect, keep an eye out on the official site and the dev blog. The wiki is surprisingly thorough as well.

Stay tuned~