Author Topic: HorseQuest  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Batpony

  • Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 6
  • LV: 0
  • "...?"
    • View Profile
HorseQuest
« on: November 07, 2015, 07:00:52 PM »


It is Dark. You have just awoken.

You do not know where you are.


> _
<|>

Offline Trixie

  • n00b
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • LV: 0
  • It Me
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 07:05:58 PM »
You should turn on the lights.

Offline rpb3000

  • Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 37
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 07:14:51 PM »
Roll over and go back to sleep.

Offline Batpony

  • Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 6
  • LV: 0
  • "...?"
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 12:18:46 PM »
Roll over and go back to sleep.



You cannot Sleep.

You should turn on the lights.



As if by magic, you notice that the lights come on, or the room is no longer Dark.

Something feels amiss.


> _
<|>

Offline rpb3000

  • Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 37
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 12:38:03 PM »
Can't sleep? Might as well drink. Get ye flask.

Offline Mabu

  • Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 2
  • LV: 0
  • n00b
    • View Profile
    • Ask Gaming Whooves
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 07:34:48 PM »
A voice from the past floats  through your head: "HEY STELLA!!!"

Offline Batpony

  • Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 6
  • LV: 0
  • "...?"
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »
Can't sleep? Might as well drink. Get ye flask.



That is an excellent idea. You'll keep an eye out.

A voice from the past floats  through your head: "HEY STELLA!!!"



Ugh.
Why would thinking of a name make you head hurt...?

You feel as if you might be on to something at least.


> _
<|>

Offline Mabu

  • Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 2
  • LV: 0
  • n00b
    • View Profile
    • Ask Gaming Whooves
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 07:20:43 PM »
This would be a great time to BE THE DRAGON!

Offline rpb3000

  • Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 37
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 01:39:55 AM »

Hunt about the room for ye flask whilst listening to the soothing sounds of Miles Davis channeling your spirit through space and time.

Offline Batpony

  • Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 6
  • LV: 0
  • "...?"
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 05:54:17 PM »

Hunt about the room for ye flask whilst listening to the soothing sounds of Miles Davis channeling your spirit through space and time.

You get up, stretching and looking around your surroundings...



You -

This would be a great time to BE THE DRAGON!



?

> _
<|>

Offline Vivian

  • n00b
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • LV: 0
  • n00b
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 08:53:21 PM »
Dargon: Contemplate predicament. 

Offline Batpony

  • Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 6
  • LV: 0
  • "...?"
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 12:22:54 AM »
Dargon: Contemplate predicament.



You've been here a while, seem to be an endless plane of darkness in all directions. Can't fly. Jumping at most gets you blasted with a gust of air, you suspect you're being tricked but you're not sure in what way.  Things went bad, this was just a test run, and now Stella, you and the friends you made here are all in danger or dead. You can't be sure what happened to everyone else since you were cast in to the pit, but you've not given up yet. The ground may be unyielding but you're sure you'll get out of here eventually. With or without help, you're never giving up.

> _
<|>

Offline Vivian

  • n00b
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • LV: 0
  • n00b
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 12:26:17 AM »
Gnaw ground.  Or try digging through it.

Offline rpb3000

  • Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 37
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 03:03:18 AM »
Sniff the gust of air. Any scents might leads clues to a way out.

Offline Batpony

  • Moderator
  • n00b
  • *****
  • Posts: 6
  • LV: 0
  • "...?"
    • View Profile
Re: HorseQuest
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 03:25:10 AM »
Gnaw ground.  Or try digging through it.



Yeah. You never thought of doing that.  Ground doesn't even respond to your DRACONIC STRENGTH, DRACONIC CLAWS, or DRACONIC MAW.

Sniff the gust of air. Any scents might leads clues to a way out.



You hate to admit this, but you never considered actually trying to pay particular attention to the scents in the air.



The air smells like... Spent magic, and the sensation you get then you chew tin foil. The smell of electricity also lingers.
<|>