Author Topic: Current News  (Read 2260 times)

Offline rpb3000

• Global Moderator
  • n00b
  • LV: 0
  • Cap'n Berreh
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Current News
« on: March 24, 2016, 02:12:11 PM »
I haven't been able to put much effort into anything Pixel Ponies lately. General life noise has been using me as a metaphorical punching bag lately and I've been a bit more concerned with trying to pay the bills and such. Priorities, etc. Didn't help that I lost both my primary media drive and my primary monitor within a short span of each other recently, and of course money being as severely tight as it is right now, I couldn't really afford to replace them. Luckily the drive was still under warranty, but it'll be a few weeks before I get the replacement.

In any case, I've been working on a lot of spring cleaning to try and find stuff to sell on eBay or such to try and pull myself above water. It'd be nice if my job would give me some hours >_>  an $88 paycheck for 2 weeks just doesn't cut it.

Stay tuned as usual. And we're still looking for anybody knowledgeable in WordPress to help with the site (and/or knowledgeable in Spigot and MC plugins for the Minecraft server backend administration). I can continue trying to learn on-the-fly and hold things together with the digital equivalent of duct tape and bubblegum, but it sure ain't pretty.

Berry out.